Date published: 23-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The Client Support Specialist must be web-savvy, passionate and have a very strong client focus. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients in the Benelux market, and supports our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising sales efforts.
If you are a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment, then this role is for you. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan.
- Manage and support a dedicated book of business alongside our Sales team
- Consult with prospective clients as a product and technical expert
- Be a product expert for the sales team's technical/product queries
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Fluent English & Dutch speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Dutch
- 3+ years experience in a business-to-business environment; experience with online advertising a plus
- Passion for client success
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Exceptional analytical skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.