As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
The Client Support Specialist must be web-savvy, passionate and have a very strong client focus. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients in the German market, and supports our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising sales efforts.
If you are a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment, then this role is for you. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan.
- Manage and support dedicated accounts alongside our Sales team
- Consult with prospective clients as a product and technical expert
- Be a product expert for the sales teams
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Manage and maintaining our client’s online campaigns
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & German
- 3+ years experience in a business-to-business environments
- Passion for client success
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize
- Exceptional analytical skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Pension Plan, with company contributions
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Catered meals, endless snacks and drinks
- Weekly happy hours
- Employee development opportunities
- Casual dress code
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.