Date published: 11-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Analyse and respond in German and English to inquiries from our thousands of Small and Medium Business advertiser clients
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Promote pay-per-click advertising services and benefits to all Small and Medium Business clients
- Communicate directly with prospective and current clients as a product expert
- Provide our Sales teams working in the Small and Medium Business market with product support
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent German and English speaker
- 2+ years’ experience in business-to-business environment preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Passion for client education and service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.