Date published: 13-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
In Client Services, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide. Indeed is looking for highly motivated professionals to join our Client Services team and support our fast-growing client base in the French-speaking markets.
The Client Support Specialist in this position must be web-savvy and have strong customer service skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and Sales team and supports our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising sales efforts.
We are looking for a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
- Provide our Sales team with product support
- Handle our clients and Sales questions via a queue system in a timely manner
- Take care of the pre-sales for our growing Sales team. This includes checking the websites, tracking options and product opportunities for our future clients
- Assist with new client account setup
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Support our French SMB team from time to time by analysing and responding in French to tickets created by our thousands of Small Business advertiser clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent French speaker
- 2+ years’ experience in business-to-business environment preferred
- Passion for client education and service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a system of queues to deal with our clients’ queries
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to analyse and adapt decisions on a case-by-case basis
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.