Date published: 16-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Provide our sales team with technical/product support
- Assist with new client account setup Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- 2+ years experience in a business-to-business environment; experience with online advertising a plus
- 1+ years experience working directly with clients
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, specifically in regard to client retention and client satisfaction
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team- and service-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and/or Paid Search (PPC and SEM) is preferred
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.