Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
A Client Support Specialist at Indeed is an opportunity for service-obsessed, tech-savvy, and team-oriented professionals to support clients using our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising model. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships. This person is a true problem solver who does not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found for all clients. They smile at the prospect of a new problem, don’t panic at the sight of a page of HTML coding, and feel personally satisfied when a client makes an important hire.
You will communicate directly with clients, by e-mail and phone, and work closely with our internal Sales, Product and Technical teams to ensure a seamless experience with Indeed from the start. If you get excited about delivering outstanding, memorable experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you.
You'll gain incredible fulfillment from being a self-starter. By working independently, you will hone your organizational skills while managing a book of business. You will learn the art of prioritization, which helps you treat all clients like they are your only one. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and breathes service culture.
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients (get to know them by name, their kid’s names, their favorite food) and work toward their end goal of making hires
- Become an Indeed Product Expert, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success, solidifying Indeed as their number one source of hire
- Partner closely with our Sales team and provide Account Executives with technical and product support, which allows you to have a direct business impact on growing Indeed (you may even get to hit the sales gong!)
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; you will make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain PPC, and giving an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way)
- Personify that client services story people talk about by delivering exceptional service day in and day out with fast response times and clear, helpful communications
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Quality, and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners
- Monitor trends within your accounts and constantly think about new ways to WOW your clients
- You have a Bachelor's degree; framed copy not required
- You have 2-5+ years experience in business-to-business (B2B) environments
- You have experience with online advertising; Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is preferred
- You are passionate about Client Services, love helping people and going above and beyond to make someone's day
- You can write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in-person, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc.
- You get passionate about change and energizing environments; You are flexible and able to go with the flow
- You are cool under deadlines and can easily organize and prioritize responsibilities
- You're used to speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
- You learn quickly; Your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits