Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced Communications Marketing Manager / Content Marketing Manager to create compelling programs that increase market share with our employers worldwide - and ultimately helps them make more hires.
As a Communications Marketing Manager, you’ll deliver a regular drumbeat of content that supports teams around the world. Your work will be seen across the Indeed blog, in sales presentations and collateral, on the website, in eBooks, infographics, case studies, webinars, videos and events.
This role reports to the Director of Content and Messaging, and works closely with local and global marketing teams as well as sales, product and client services teams.
- Understand market needs and build marketing communications that meet the needs of our B2B audience
- Tell stories, drive awareness and increase brand presence
- Create new original content assets (blogs, webinars, sales content, videos) to achieve objectives for Sales, Demand Generation and Events
- Collaborate with product marketers, data scientists, and industry experts to produce insightful and useful content to help our clients hire with Indeed
- Select and localize global content assets appropriate for the market
- Write blog articles and contributed content; edit and manage the blog
- Conceive and manage creation of compelling video content on our products, thought leadership, and market insights
- Proficient in Japanese and English
- 5+ years professional experience with proven track record in developing highly effective product sheets, positioning, messaging, presentation decks and marketing content for the Japanese market
- Skills to support a local and global strategy
- Experienced in communications strategy, content management and writing
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.