Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Our growing internal HR communications function is looking for a motivated and experienced communicator to drive engaging communications for our global Human Resources organization.
In this role, you’ll work closely with HR leaders, HR business partners, and multiple centers of excellence. You will be responsible for both communications within the HR department and managing content to the rest of the company through the company’s new intranet, Igloo.
- Manage internal HR team communications strategy through organization of HR Quarterly meetings, communications strategy to global HR Team, etc.
- Assist with HR communications strategies and needs out to the business, including Inclusion Resource Groups, EE Experience, EE Development, Total Rewards, etc.
- Project manage information architecture of HR information in Igloo (company intranet) and work with appropriate HR team members to ensure correct content and design
- Support content development and make recommendations to enhance the employee experience within HR space on Igloo
- Troubleshoot and manage daily tasks related to publishing and amplifying HR content on Igloo
- Assist with strategy and execution of the annual Great Place to Work survey and culture audit
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years dedicated experience in HR and internal communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Experience with Igloo a plus
- Strong writing & organization skills
- The ability to work with strict deadlines and under pressure is essential
- Sense of humor greatly appreciated
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.