Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Work with the Internal Communications team to create and execute a community strategy for Indeed’s new employee intranet/digital workplace that emphasizes two-way engagement with employees, media-rich content that drives user engagement within the platform (both desktop and mobile), and provides seamless access to the information our employees seek out on a daily basis.
- Work with the communications, social media, and other marketing teams to execute multi-tiered communication campaigns within the platform.
- Work with the executive communications team to ensure that the content strategy for the platform aligns with the overall leadership communications strategy for the company.
- Mobilize and manage a community of content owners who will be responsible for creating and uploading content within the platform that represents their respective functions/departments.
- Work with the creative team to develop a style guide for content owners that aims to create consistency of style/voice across the platform.
- Develop and execute a program to train new and existing content owners on how to use the content management system to create, manage and maximize content within the platform (including archiving, tagging, copywriting/headline writing, image usage, etc.).
- Create a knowledge center for content owners, providing drop-in training sessions, and sharing best practices through consistent communications with this group.
- Review community content on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance with all style and community management guidelines. This includes performing quality control checks on archiving, translating, and tagging.
- Review user analytics and direct user feedback to track engagement with specific platform content, using the results to make decisions about how to improve the community strategy.
- Work with other members of the communications team to review the platform’s information architecture on an ongoing basis and make recommendations for how to improve find-ability of content.
- Create, write and edit content for the platform as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism/PR or marketing
- 5 years internal communications experience, with a focus on developing interactive content for digital landscapes, both desktop and mobile.
- At least 3 years experience managing a team of independent content owners/creators
- Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Experience with HTML, web design, tagging/taxonomy and information architecture strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the Igloo digital workplace platform a plus
- Familiarity with employee engagement issues, especially as they relate to two-way communications with leadership and bridging silos across global markets and departments through compelling content
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset; ability to drive projects independently
- Proven ability to build consensus and maintain alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to seamlessly toggle between high-level, conceptual strategy work and detail-oriented project management
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across internal functions
- Experience setting, managing and analyzing a range of KPIs to measure performance and inform strategic decisions
- Energized by working in a fast-paced, data-driven culture
- Sense of humor appreciated
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.