Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is seeking a community engagement operations manager to help make Indeed’s new employee intranet/digital workplace a success. Through your deep understanding of digital user adoption and engagement, you will help to turn this platform into a flourishing online community where Indeed employees around the world can connect with our leadership, with each other and with our company culture and mission.
- Drive overall user adoption and engagement in Indeed’s new intranet/digital workplace by assessing and maximizing the platform’s existing features and functionalities while identifying and implementing new ones (i.e., own the platform’s ongoing “roadmap”). This includes engagement with both the desktop and mobile versions of the platform.
- Create and execute a strategy for measuring engagement within the platform (including analyzing user analytics and soliciting direct user feedback); review analytics on an ongoing basis to make decisions about which technical capabilities, integrations and functionalities to “turn on” within the platform that will further drive user engagement.
- Work with IT, program management and communications colleagues to execute any new integrations/feature roll outs within the platform while phasing out comparable products/programs within Indeed’s landscape of tools.
- Work with the communications team to ensure that the platform’s features/functionalities roadmap aligns with our content strategy for the platform.
- Work with the communications and creative teams to ensure consistency of look/feel/branding across the platform.
- Promote the rollout of new features/functionalities to users and drive engagement with those features/functionalities on an ongoing basis.
- Promote the platform overall to users through interactive communication campaigns that will drive adoption and engagement within specific areas of the platform.
- Develop and deliver training materials for users on how to navigate the platform and maximize their user experience. Includes working with HR to ensure users are being effectively introduced to the platform at hire.
- Work with the platform’s Space Administrators (i.e., business partners who represent the company’s various functions) to periodically review the effectiveness of the platform’s features/functionalities within their spaces.
- Develop and deliver training materials for Space Administrators on how to manage their spaces (i.e., how to create/manage member groups; how to make small physical changes to their spaces).
- Troubleshoot design/functionality issues and work with IT and the external platform vendor to resolve these issues.
- Work with HR Systems team to ensure the integrity of data in various systems that might “feed” the platform’s capabilities (i.e., Workday).
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism/PR or marketing
- 5 years internal communications experience, with a focus on website development, user experience, and digital engagement
- Experience with HTML, web design, tagging/taxonomy and information architecture
- Familiarity with the Igloo digital workplace platform a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Proven ability to build consensus and maintain alignment across multiple stakeholders, particularly within IT and Marketing
- Familiarity with employee engagement issues, especially as they relate to two-way communications with leadership and bridging silos across markets and departments
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset; ability to drive projects independently
- Ability to seamlessly toggle between high-level, conceptual strategy work and detail-oriented project management
- Experience setting, managing and analyzing a range of KPIs to measure performance and inform strategic decisions
- Energized by working in a fast-paced, data-driven culture
- Sense of humor appreciated
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.