Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
At Indeed, we want to make the hunt for that dream job as easy as possible for everyone. One key resource for a job seeker on Indeed is the Company Page - a hub with reviews, Q&A, salaries and other content to help them learn about a prospective employer and make the very important decision of their next career move.
Company Pages Operations Specialists are responsible for improving the quality of user generated information presented on those pages. They use various tools to conduct moderation of that content, add metadata such as a company logo and industry category, and organize related companies to ensure job seekers have the most accurate and complete information available during their search. Indeed is used around the world, and Company Pages Operations Specialists must have familiarity with the job markets of the countries they are supporting.
Our Company Pages Team is currently centered in Tokyo, Japan, and now we’re expanding to Austin in order to support additional markets and keep up with increased demand. This is an opportunity to work with a global team and help shape our organization as we grow and scale.
Key Responsibilities -
- Gain expertise in the Company Pages product and the nuances of your markets of focus.
- Identify and merge duplicate company pages using various tools.
- Ensure user generated content, such as reviews and Q&A, are assigned to the right companies.
- Add factual information and other assets to company pages.
- Field requests from internal clients to correct or update Company Page information.
- Identify ways to improve internal processes and tools in order to keep up with growing demand
- Participate in short- and long-term projects to improve the Company Pages product and overall job seeker experience.
- Help document team processes and train new team members.
- Work with a fast-paced team to handle complex requests in a timely manner.
- Collaborate effectively with team members in different countries and time zones. This may require working shifted/flex hours up to 3 days per week to overlap with Japan working hours (e.g. 1pm to 9pm, or 11am to 4pm & 7pm to 9pm). Travel to Japan for training may also be required.
- Fluency in English, plus reading proficiency (required) or fluency (preferred) in either Japanese, Spanish, German or Dutch
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with exceptional follow-up skills
- Driven self-starter with strong ability to find your own answers
- Web analytics, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
How to Apply -
- First, find the Company Page for Indeed on our site and navigate to the Q&A tab
- Take a few minutes to review the Q&A content
- Did you see any issues that might be confusing or frustrating for the job seeker? Briefly describe.
- Choose one issue and describe how you might go about fixing it.
- Note: There are many possible answers; we are interested in hearing your ideas and observations, not looking for a specific “right” answer.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.