Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As a Compensation Intern, you will gain insight on our compensation programs and policies that enable the attraction and retention of top talent around the world. In this role, you will partner with the compensation team to execute solutions to myriad compensation challenges. You will exercise your skills as an analytical thinker who enjoys working with data and knows what it takes to succeed in a high-growth, high-demand evolving tech company.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and centers of excellence (COE) to support and advise managers on compensation related activities such as strategic new hire offers, promotions, etc.
- Partner with HR Tech to ensure our HRIS supports current compensation programs, assist with report generation to support business needs, and consult on system enhancements to improve the way we do business
- Assist in the administration of our quarterly bonus process.
- Participate in interesting and challenging compensation projects as they arise
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain Google Slides presentations
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Must be a rising senior graduating in 2020
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment while managing independent workload and juggling multiple priorities
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.