Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Assist as a centralized resource for all members of the Compensation team in weekly required reporting and ad hoc requests.
- Enter transactions in the HRIS (Workday)
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information
- Assist in administering the annual compensation cycle, including merit, bonus and long-term incentive administration
- Assist in researching and responding to general employee inquiries
- Run and distribute various reports as needed
- Assist with auditing employee transactions and effecting modifications as needed
- Prepare training materials for various compensation programs and changes
- Effectively and responsibly communicate compensation programs and details to all levels within Indeed.
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Extreme attention to detail in every transaction
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MSOffice or Google suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Confidentiality is a must
- Workday HRIS experience a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.