Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The Content Acquisition team at Indeed is responsible for acquiring new and re-engaging past employers who additional hiring needs to do by educating them on our free ‘post a job’ product with the main goal being to increase the number of companies using Indeed as an alternative to other job sites.
The Content Acquisition Manager is first and foremost responsible for regional and market target attainment and will be responsible for managing the market lead that internally supports the BPO outreach by providing the necessary training, coaching, incentives and quality assurance required to be successful. They will analytical, a quick learner and able to gain insights from data in order to evaluate results, make proposals and suggest improvements.
Promote Indeed’s free product through BPO outreach to actively hiring SMBs
Develop and grow the Indeed employee culture in partnership with the BPO vendor
Oversee regional performance of markets - own goal attainment and quality of work for all markets within your region
Directly manage Market Leads who are responsible for new job acquisition targets, customer experience with BPO, customer engagement with Indeed and quality of work
Able to identify root causes of productivity issues and coach Market Leads to proactively address with BPO vendor to achieve goals
Define new strategies and incentives through data and research conducted by team to improve performance, quality and overall partnership with BPO and internal teams
Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes post-implementation to ensure they provide a positive impact on the team and are appropriate for the business
Address market-specific challenges through localization, modification of workflows or addition of resources
Consistently monitor reporting accuracy and key metrics, coaching team members to independently investigate outliers
Provide input on lead source prioritization, monitor lead decay and effect on HC coordinating with Content Ops to remove bottlenecks or increase volume
Train BPO on Indeed’s customer service culture ensuring a consistent experience with Indeed’s broader business
Facilitate engagement calls by team to assess customer experience and prevent churn
Coach team members on customer complaint handling and other escalations both internally and at offsite BPO center.
Support Content Operations by providing C.A. requirements for tool development and automation efforts
Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and other internal teams to gain buy in, support and resources
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance
- 5-7 years of experience in business operations, lead generation or customer success
- 3-5 years management experience
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience working with external vendors and/or BPO
- Ability to motivate a target-driven team to hit weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Strong problem-solving skills to determine if and why performance is low
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Technical mindset, ability to track and measure results of operational tests
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make actionable insights from data
- Passion for digging into problems and developing simple solutions
- Comfortable working in a flexible, start-up style environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge to various situations
- Dedication to quality performance and successful client experience
- In-depth knowledge of market recruitment industries for the specified region
- Regular BPO Vendor visits required
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.