Date published: 6-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.As a Content Acquisition Associate at Indeed, you are on the front lines, calling and educating organisations about using Indeed’s Hosted Job product, completely for free.
- Call small to medium sized employers offering free job advertisements on Indeed
- Develop relationships via phone and email
- Educate customers on the Indeed product as well as Indeed’s business model
- Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools
- Build and nurture a pipeline in order to close sales
- Hit daily call and conversion targets and work with a great team to hit monthly team targets
- 1 years+ experience outbound calling and selling in a sales-driven environment
- Full professional fluency in English and Russian
- Highly self-motivated individuals, driven to succeed
- Thrill of the hunt and excitement of closing sales
- Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge to various situations
- Interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales
- Excitement for challenges and overcoming them
- Need-to-win attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to navigate through software programs, spreadsheets and prioritise plans daily
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.