Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As a Content Acquisition Caller at Indeed, you are on the front lines, calling and educating organizations about using Indeed’s Hosted Job product, completely for free.
We are looking for self-motivated and target-driven callers to join our ever-growing Content Acquisition team. You will advocate Job Search technology to companies across the country and promote the inventive power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion for Indeed will ultimately help more organizations connect with great people.
- Call approximately 80 small to medium-sized employers daily regarding free advertisement and converting them onto Indeed
- Develop relationships via phone and email
- Educate customers on the Indeed product as well as Indeed’s business model
- Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools
- Build and nurture a pipeline in order to close sales
- Hit daily call and conversion targets
- 1+ years experience outbound calling and selling in a sales-driven environment
- Full fluency in English
- Highly self-motivated individuals, driven to succeed
- Thrill of the hunt and excitement of closing sales
- Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge to various situations
- Interest in building upon an existing successful track record in sales
- Excitement for challenges and overcoming them
- Need-to-win attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to navigate through software programs, spreadsheets and prioritize plans daily
- Outbound sales experience
- Experience in a call center environment
- Experience with performance metrics
- Ability to handle inside sales process from initial interaction to close
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.