The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
The Content Acquisition team at Indeed is responsible for acquiring new and re-engaging past employers who additional hiring needs to do by educating them on our free ‘post a job’ product with the main goal being to increase the number of companies using Indeed as an alternative to other job sites.
The Content Acquisition Lead is first and foremost responsible for market target attainment and will be responsible for overseeing an internal team that supports the BPO outreach by providing the necessary training, coaching, incentives and quality assurance required to be successful. They will analytical, a quick learner and able to gain insights from data in order to evaluate results, make proposals and suggest improvements.
Promote Indeed’s free product through outreach to actively hiring SMBs
Develop and grow the Indeed employee culture in partnership with the BPO vendor
Own target attainment for respective markets and define additional incentives to improve performance beyond standard expectations
Able to identify root causes of productivity issues and coach BPO reps and managers to achieve goals
Perform data analysis daily on partner operations work to measure and report on volume and quality of performance
Maintains internal reporting and consistently monitors key metrics; able to independently investigate outliers and escalate relevant issues
Continually analyse lead volume and pipeline to ensure sufficient lead volume to appropriately sustain BPO agents
Identify and propose simple solutions to resolve operational inefficiencies between BPO and in house teams
Train BPO on Indeed’s customer service culture ensuring a consistent experience with Indeed’s broader business
Oversee Quality Assurance results and address low scores including accuracy on admin processes, adherence to business rules, and delivery according to Indeed’s quality standards
Request and conduct refresher trainings for BPO agents in problem areas highlighted by the QA scores
Facilitate engagement calls by team to assess customer experience and prevent churn
Coach team members on customer complaint handling and other escalations from BPO center
Report to stakeholders on conversion rates, roadblocks and team development
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance
- 3+ years experience in operations, project management, lead generation or client services
- 1+ years people management experience
- Previous experience working with external vendors and/or BPO
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate a target-driven team to hit weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Strong problem-solving skills to determine if and why performance is low
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make actionable insights from data
- Passion for digging into problems and developing simple solutions
- Comfortable working in a flexible, start-up style environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge to various situations
- BPO Vendor visits may be required
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.