Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Lead a team of up to 10 Content Acquisition/Support Associates
- Own target attainment for respective markets and define additional incentives to improve performance beyond standard expectations
- Maintains internal reporting and consistently monitors key metrics
- Oversee Quality Assurance results
- Develop and grow the Indeed employee culture in partnership with the BPO vendor
- Coach team members on customer complaint handling and other escalations from BPO centre
- Identify root causes of productivity issues and coach BPO reps and managers to achieve goals
- Identify and propose simple solutions to resolve operational inefficiencies between BPO and in house teams
- Train BPO on Indeed’s customer service culture ensuring a consistent experience with Indeed’s broader business
- Request and conduct refresher training for BPO agents in problem areas highlighted by the QA scores
- 5+ years' experience in a Sales or target-driven environment
- 2+ years' experience in leading/managing a team of 5 individual contributors or more
- Fluency in both English and Spanish (additional European language is a plus)
- Previous experience working with external vendors and/or BPO
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate a target-driven team to hit weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a flexible, start-up style environment
- BPO Vendor visits may be required
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.