Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Your job.The Content Acquisition Lead is first and foremost responsible for market target attainment and will be responsible for overseeing an internal team that supports the BPO outreach by providing the necessary training, coaching, incentives and quality assurance required to be successful. They will be analytical, a quick learner and able to gain insights from data in order to evaluate results, make proposals and suggest improvements.
- Promote Indeed’s free product through outreach to actively hiring SMBs
- Develop and grow the Indeed employee culture in partnership with the BPO vendor
- Own target attainment for respective markets and define additional incentives to improve performance beyond standard expectations
- Able to identify root causes of productivity issues and coach BPO reps and managers to achieve goals
- Perform data analysis daily on partner operations work to measure and report on volume and quality of performance
- Maintains internal reporting and consistently monitors key metrics; able to independently investigate outliers and escalate relevant issues
- Continually analyse lead volume and pipeline to ensure sufficient lead volume to appropriately sustain BPO agents
- Identify and propose simple solutions to resolve operational inefficiencies between BPO and in house teams
- Train BPO on Indeed’s customer service culture ensuring a consistent experience with Indeed’s broader business
- Oversee Quality Assurance results and address low scores including accuracy on admin processes, adherence to business rules, and delivery according to Indeed’s quality standards
- Request and conduct refresher trainings for BPO agents in problem areas highlighted by the QA scores
- Facilitate engagement calls by team to assess customer experience and prevent churn
- Coach team members on customer complaint handling and other escalations from BPO center
- Report to stakeholders on conversion rates, roadblocks and team development
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance
- 3+ years experience in operations, project management, lead generation or client services
- 1+ year people management experience
- Fluency in both English and German (Swiss German and Austrian German a plus)
- Previous experience working with external vendors and/or BPO
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate a target-driven team to hit weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Strong problem-solving skills to determine if and why performance is low
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make actionable insights from data
- Passion for digging into problems and developing simple solutions
- Comfortable working in a flexible, start-up style environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge to various situations
- BPO Vendor visits may be required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.