Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Content Acquisition team’s main goal is to increase the number of employers and staffing companies using Indeed as an alternative to other job sites by educating companies on Indeed’s free Hosted Job product and encouraging long-term adoption of the product.
The SMB Acquisition Manager will lead the strategy for development and growth for the Content Team in a region. They will do so by addressing market specific needs while also maintaining a consistent level of performance across the region. He or she also will maintain relationships with key stakeholders and other internal teams and also address any issues escalated by Market Leads.The individual in this role should be process-driven, results-focused and analytically oriented in order to gauge and measure success.
- Promote Indeed’s free product through outreach to SMBs not currently using Indeed
- Directly manage a team of Content Acquisition Market Leads
- Review monthly team goals as set by the Market Leads
- Inspire and mentor Market Leads to push their teams beyond predefined targets
- Identify roadblocks or improvements in lead sources or lead volume working with the Content Operations team to resolve issues or increase volumes
- Monitor metrics regionally and investigate outliers to identify root cause of problem
- Address market-specific challenges through localization or modification to workflows and templates
- Ensure quality and consistency of performance among all markets for your region
- Represent the Content Team regionally to internal teams such as marketing, sales and client services to gain buy in and support
- Report to senior leadership and other stakeholders on conversion rates, roadblocks and development of team
- 5-7 years of experience in sales or lead generation
- 3-5 years management experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish languages
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Technical mindset, ability to track and measure results of operational tests
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make actionable insights from data
- Dedication to quality performance and client support
- In-depth knowledge of market recruitment industries for the specified region
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.