Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
The Content Acquisition Senior Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the APAC region, including target attainment of both the in-house team and the partner vendor, through ongoing trainings, individual performance coaching, productivity and metric monitoring and quality assurance. They will be analytical, self-motivated and able to gain insights from data in order to evaluate results, make proposals and suggest improvements.
- Lead and motivate team towards our Indeed’s mission of Helping People Get Jobs
- Demonstrate and embody team vision to inspire individuals to take ownership and excel in their roles
- Oversee market/regional performance - own goal attainment and quality of work for your market/region
- Directly manage Managers and/or Market Leads who are responsible for new job acquisition targets, customer engagement with Indeed, customer experience with partner vendors and quality of work
- Outline strategy for Market/Region and lead team members across execution, keeping both speed and quality in mind
- Use data to make proposals, test improvements and remove bottlenecks to further drive impact aligned with team and business goals
- Monitor and measure the success of changes post-implementation to make decisions on implementation and expansion
- Instills in Managers and Market Leads an analytical sense check across performance metrics, high-impact initiatives and reporting and coaches team members on appropriate next steps
- Develop org structure for your market/region incorporating new resources such as tooling and BPO with future growth in mind
- Maintain pulse on lead prioritization, distribution and decay and the resulting effect on team performance
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and other internal teams to gain buy in, support and resources
- Salary $110k - $120k
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance
- 7 + years of experience in business operations, lead generation or customer success
- 3 + years management experience
- Previous experience working with external vendors and/or BPO preferable
- Ability to motivate a target-driven team to hit weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Technical mindset, ability to track and measure results of operational test
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make actionable insights from data
- Passion for digging into problems and developing simple solutions
- Comfortable working in a flexible, start-up style environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge to various situations
- Dedication to quality performance and successful client experience
- In-depth knowledge of market recruitment industries for the specified region
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.