Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Become an expert on Indeed products and the job search journey
- Work with product teams across several time zones to create and publish content
- Identify new opportunities for content to drive growth
- Ensure that all content reflects appropriate brand voice and meets editorial standards
- Work with vendors to create content at scale
- Measure your impact through rate of content production and traffic growth
- You take ownership of your projects. When you don’t know the answer, you go in search of one. You’re resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take feedback in stride and quickly rally from setbacks.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You appreciate simple, direct language. You’re confident in your ability to write for any medium.
- You have familiarity with content management systems. You’ve worked with Wordpress or another CMS.
- You’re familiar with SEO trends and best practices. You’re interested in how search engines work and like to stay on top of the latest changes.
- You’re collaborative. You’re an active listener who thrives on helping others. You influence others through insights, facts and new information—no bluster. You’ll partner with key players to get things done for our users.
- You love to learn and you learn quickly. You’re comfortable doing things for the first time—in fact, you crave it.
- You are curious. You’re fascinated by data, research and user behavior. You ask questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You have familiarity with SQL and Google Analytics. You’re comfortable with data, willing to learn more and know the right questions to ask about the information in front of you.
- You have experience localizing content. You understand localization workflows, how to write content that can scale globally and can work with colleagues across time zones.
- You’re brimming with ideas for content. You’ve seen examples of best-in-class content that inspire you. You’ve been waiting for the opportunity to bring these ideas to life.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.