Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.Indeed.com is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to deliver content that helps people learn more about hiring and getting hired on Indeed. In this, you’ll develop new, original content specifically for Canada, adapt global content and be our brand voice in the market, ensuring consistency and quality across all mediums.
- Understand market needs and build content programs that meet the needs of our audiences
- Create new original content assets to achieve marketing objectives, including blog and web content, event presentations, collateral, eBooks, infographics, case studies, webinars, and videos
- Own, create and manage sustainable editorial calendars
- Adapt global content for market needs
- Be the “go to” person within your region’s sales and marketing team for content requests and pipeline management
- Edit, manage and write for the blog
- Collaborate with our economists, evangelists, and other internal or external experts to produce insightful content
- Edit and approve translated content; supervise vendor translators to ensure quality, and maintain the localization glossaries and style guides
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- 5+ years of professional experience with proven track record content marketing, journalism, PR or similar
- Expert at developing highly effective messaging, presentations and client or user-facing marketing content
- Experience in translation and localization project management
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and data journalism
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization (sometimes across different time zones)
- BA or equivalent required (preferably in a linguistic or marketing related field)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.