Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.We’re a high energy team with a passion for storytelling. We are looking for a compelling communicator, with a background in journalism, events or content marketing who thrives in fast-paced environments, and finds a learning opportunity in every situation. The successful candidate will thrive on creating great content and help bring our global events content strategy to life in a scalable way to grow our audience around the world.
- Build content and content programs based on a solid understanding of event needs and business goals
- Conceive and manage creation of compelling, useful, high-quality content
- Create new original content assets including: marquee assets, event presentations, and videos
- Copywriting email, acquisition content and website copy
- Source outside speakers for keynotes and breakout sessions
- Collaborate with our events team, product marketers, sales, executives, evangelists, and other internal or external experts
- Build presentations for breakout sessions, keynotes, and other activities, in conjunction with our presenters (evangelists) and product marketing teams
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- 3+ years professional experience with a proven track record in developing highly effective messaging, presentations and marketing content
- B2B experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to manage multiple projects and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including those outside the United States
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience, including journalism, marketing or business
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.