Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.The Recruiter Thought Leadership content team helps shape and share Indeed’s story to ensure it’s the job search site of choice for recruiters. Every month, millions of people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Our team helps recruiters change the way they think about hiring.
- Work daily with blog editor-in-chief to produce rich, meaningful, engaging, impactful stories for Indeed, with a special focus on the employer audience.
- Collaborate and work with a variety of stakeholders and incorporate opinions and thoughts without losing the plot. This role requires collaboration with PR, other content marketers, product marketers, evangelists and internal or external experts.
- Generate ideas, write blogs, conduct interviews and pitch in on editing when necessary.
- Experience working with other types of creative assets: long-form content, marquee assets, ebooks, infographics, case studies, webinars and videos.
- Analyze metrics and data trends in Google Analytics to evaluate and suggest improvements to blog performance.
- Assist with publishing, management of the blog platform and related tasks
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards in mind.
- 4+ years professional experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and a creative thinker
- Please be prepared to share examples of your work and complete a short assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required in journalism, content marketing or business writing
- A background in writing feature-length articles and ability to write about data is a plus
- Experience writing video scripts and working with video and multimedia or audio also a plus
- Please include 3 samples of your writing with your application.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.