Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job.We’re a high energy team with a passion for storytelling. We are looking for a versatile, creative, and strategic thinker and compelling communicator with a background in executive communications, script writing, journalism, or advertising to translate your ideas into multiple types of deliverables and presentations.
- Take concepts, ideas, data, and thought leadership and translate these into compelling presentations, beautifully designed decks, videos, GIFs, and riveting narratives.
- Storyboard presentations and piece together disparate concepts to create “breakout ideas.”
- Collaborate with our economists, product marketers, evangelists, and other internal or external experts to produce insightful presentations.
- Collaborate and work with a variety of stakeholders and incorporate opinions and thoughts without losing the plot.
- Creative direction and ability to work with the design team to build presentations, video scripts, and visuals that will wow audiences.
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with high-level executives.
- Experience working with other types of creative assets: long-form content, marquee assets, eBooks, infographics, case studies, webinars, and videos.
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years professional experience with proven track record in developing highly effective presentations, decks, and collateral
- Strong analytical skills, ability to manage multiple projects and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Graphic design background is not required, but creative direction and the ability to convey design requirements is
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Please be prepared to share examples of your work and create a short presentation.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience, including journalism, advertising, marketing, business, or copywriting
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.