Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As a Content Operations Associate - CH/AT, you will support the continued growth of Indeed’s job content worldwide. We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and foster strong cross-functional relationships. The ideal candidate possesses excellent critical thinking skills and thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment.
- Actively engage with internal and external data to deepen understanding of each markets’ unique content landscapes
- Execute content acquisition strategy via previously developed programs to maximize market comprehensiveness
- Internalize market data and apply acquired knowledge toward functioning as a content expert and Content Operations liaison for other teams at Indeed
- Continuously monitor content gaps with top competitors in the job search space
- Generate infographics that illustrate market-specific content trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with a multilingual freelancer network by providing timely feedback and continuously tracking accuracy and performance on assigned research
- Monitor network capacity and scout and hire freelancers as needed while adhering to strict on and off-boarding processes
- Exert excellent attention to detail in maintaining timely and accurate reporting
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze, monitor and report on key metrics and continuously assess impact of our team
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders, timely sharing developments and addressing issues
- Influence the development of new and enhanced online support tools
- Execute a data-driven approach to collecting, analyzing, and proposing process improvements
- Directly impact market-specific content growth by submitting new companies for indexing
Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field
CH/AT market knowledge required
Fluency in German required
2+ years experience in project management and business analysis of processes, metrics, workflows and operations
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to all relevant Indeed teams
Ability to quickly identifying patterns and trends across seemingly unrelated content
Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
Advanced Google Sheets and/or Excel experience
Technical knowledge with a proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills to make data-driven decisions
Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
Self-directed, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.