Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As a Content Operations Associate - NL/BE, you will support the continued growth of Indeed’s job content worldwide. We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and foster strong cross-functional relationships. The ideal candidate possesses excellent critical thinking skills and thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment.
- Investigate and internalize market-specific (Netherlands and Belgium) job data to become an expert on job acquisition channel effectiveness and contribute to overall market strategy
- Execute operational programs as outlined by our content acquisition strategy
- Research and measure job comprehensiveness for your market and continuously monitor content gaps with top competitors in the job search space
- Learn how Indeed acquires new content and support tool and infrastructure development to improve efficiency and support increased scale
- Support and collaborate with Content Acquisition teams based in market through lead delivery, localization of materials and adhoc project support
- Use internal data to identify areas of improvement and provide evidence-based proposals to implement them
- Develop and maintain multilingual freelancer network by monitoring capacity, providing timely feedback and continuously tracking accuracy and performance on assigned research
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders, timely sharing developments and addressing issues
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field
- 2+ years experience in business analysis of processes, metrics, workflows and operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to all relevant Indeed teams
- Ability to quickly identifying patterns and trends across seemingly unrelated content
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to your market (Netherlands and Belgium)
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Self-directed, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Fluency in second language (Dutch or French) preferred
- Master’s degree in an aforementioned field
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.