Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Oversee a team of Content Operations Associates, facilitating execution of content strategy through a variety of programs to maximize comprehensiveness
- Serve as content expert for your markets’ unique content landscape; maintain a pulse on competitive position and market comprehensiveness
- Create and review team roadmaps that benefit your specific markets & region, prioritizing the most impactful work first
- Showcase team investigations and analyses to stakeholders to demonstrate progress, influence roadmaps, or raise awareness
- Influence managers of other teams, advocating for the execution of actionable recommendations
- Encourage and guide Associate usage of internal tools and proprietary software, always ensuring data accuracy throughout adoption
- Use data and feedback from stakeholders to creatively integrate our operations into existing functionality and internal tools
- Facilitate creation of new reporting by the team when not possible to integrate with existing systems
- Monitor staff’s progress throughout the year, reviewing timeliness as well as productivity and quality with great attention to detail
- Advocate for resources and automation through compelling and data-focused analysis
- Provide timely and pertinent feedback to team members to further their growth
Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field
5+ years of work experience
2 years management experience
Project management experience, experience delivering projects with different deadlines to multiple stakeholders
Strong analytical and problem solving skills to make data-driven decisions
Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
Experience designing and implementing new organizational procedures
Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise
Strong communication and influencing skills at all organizational levels
Ability to speaking comfortably in front of large groups and present analysis to senior management
Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
Self-directed, has initiative and strong multi-tasking ability
Fluency in second language preferred (Spanish and/or Portuguese)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.