Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.The Content Operations team’s main goal is to develop, launch, and scale market-appropriate content scouting initiatives to advance Indeed's global comprehensiveness and increase our understanding of international employment landscapes.
- Lead team of Content Operations Managers, facilitating execution of content strategy.
- Build, prioritize, and align overall Content Operations process, goals, and roadmaps against key business objectives.
- Serve as an expert for global content landscape; maintain a pulse on Indeed’s competitive position and market comprehensiveness in countries globally.
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices (both people and technology) for content strategies.
- Use data and feedback from stakeholders to creatively integrate our operations into existing functionality and internal tools
- Advocate for resources and automation through compelling and data-focused analysis
- Successfully maintain, manage, and prioritize queue of ongoing projects and impromptu requests from multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Coach, train, and develop team to further professional growth in tools, processes, and soft skills.
- A leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and influence cross-functional teams
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity. Self-starter, builder, passionate about driving transformation and effective communications.
- BA/BS degree with quantitative focus (economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, marketing, digital media, or statistics) or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project or team management experience, and a track record of leveraging data for business impact.
- You love data and have a curiosity around using it to find answers and drive strategy.
- You enjoy transforming data into compelling stories in business intelligence tools like Tableau in order to gain buy in from senior leadership.
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- Experience with tools like Jira, Asana, Smartsheets, Sql a plus
- Understanding and experience in an Agile work environment
- Experience designing and implementing new organizational procedures
- Strong customer and operations focus; Confidence in providing subject matter expertise to cross functional partners
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues before they arise
- Strong communication and influencing skills at all organizational levels
- Ability to speak comfortably in front of large groups and present analysis to Executive leadership team.
- Self-directed, has initiative and strong multi-tasking ability
- Fluency in second language preferred
- Strong intercultural competence in a diverse business environment
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.