Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
As part of a team dedicated to executing on adhoc projects for sales while maintaining Indeed’s go-to-market messaging and brand guidelines, the Content Specialist will be focused on scoping and building new assets to effectively support sales engagement with customers across the different phases of the customer journey. This team member will work on content creation, sales messaging, design and project management. This person will execute quickly on projects and strive to maintain and find scalable solutions for sales needs.
- Create new sales content while adhering to marketing, brand and sales messaging guidelines
- Review marketing materials to ensure clear sales and go-to-market messaging
- Oversee all sales content activation, maintenance and distribution globally including assisting in localization efforts
- Create global reporting templates for Sales Support team
- Work closely with business partners on projects
- Evaluate new collateral and related project ideas submitted by the Sales Support team including the creation of process, use cases, documentation and training.
- Partner with Sales Training to effectively "train the trainers" on existing sales collateral and reporting and ensure existing material is consistently embedded into sales training material.
- Identify gaps within current collateral toolkit and propose new solutions
- Lead several projects at once while leveraging resources, collecting feedback and meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Sales Content creation, including Sales Playbooks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to gather, consolidate and analyze feedback from different stakeholders and action appropriately
- Experience working with different sales verticals (Inside Sales, National/Enterprise) across geographies
- Ability to work closely with senior level stakeholders
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel.
Nice to have
- Graphic Design experience
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop
- Project Management Certification
- Knowledge of customer journey mapping tools and methodologies.
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.