Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a newly formed content strategy team partnering very closely with UX Design, Product Management, SEO and Research in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad to build the most popular job site on the planet. Our goal is simple and clear: To deliver the right solutions to the real-world problems that employers and job seekers face hiring and getting hired while building lasting relationships with users that span their lifetime career goals and objectives. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
What would you be doing?
We are looking for Content Strategists to partner with Indeed designers, product managers, researchers and marketers to help plan and create the content experience for Indeed products, craft content segmentation and personalization strategies and use test-and-learn strategies to ensure we are delivering the right content to the right users at the right time.
As a Content Strategist, you'll move fluidly from the big picture to the smallest detail. You'll use your strong analysis skills to help ensure content is optimized to align with customer objectives. If they don't, you'll identify content gaps and low performing areas and prioritize those for improvements. A great candidate will bring together analytically derived ideas and a deep understanding of the content and how customers find, consume, and digest it. Excellent written communication skills and an open, collaborative attitude will ensure success when you engage with partners from across all company disciplines.
- BA in English, rhetoric, journalism, advertising, marketing or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences.
- Must be a self-starter in terms of research, staying on top of the latest and greatest trends in digital content.
- Working knowledge of content management systems and data analysis tools.
- Relish working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Be an exceptional communicator, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management abilities
- Solid research, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Innovative ideas and the ability to clearly express them
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks for several projects at the same time, often on short timelines
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and other documentation tools
- Experience working with taxonomies
- Experience with design thinking preferred
- Experience with communities and user generated content.
- Bi- or multi-lingual.
- Experience with Google drive (sheets, docs and slides) as well as with design applications such as InVision and Sketch.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.