Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We want self-starters who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for helping clients and delivering measurable results, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
- Support and educate small to medium sized businesses on Indeed’s Hosted Job Product
- Conduct dashboard walkthroughs with all new clients
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients evaluate their success on Indeed
- Use internal tools to contribute to increasing indexed job content
- 1+ years experience in a business-to-business environment
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with online advertising a plus
- Ability to navigate through software programs and spreadsheets
- Passion for client service
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can learn quickly and apply knowledge to various situations
- This role is initially for 11 months
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.