Date published: 3-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Support and educate small to medium sized businesses on Indeed’s Hosted Job Product
- Conduct dashboard walkthroughs with all new clients
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients evaluate their success on Indeed
- Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools to be passed to the sales team
- 1+ years experience in a business-to-business environment
- Experience with online advertising a plus
- Passion for client service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.