Date published: 22-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Our Content Acquisition Support Associates are tech-savvy, dedicated, collaborative and have strong customer service skills. You will play a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and supports our free Hosted Jobs product for the UK market.
We want self-starters who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for helping clients and delivering measurable results, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
- Support and educate small to medium sized businesses on Indeed’s Hosted Job Product
- Conduct dashboard walkthroughs with all new clients
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients evaluate their success on Indeed
- Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools to be passed to the sales team
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for client service
- Experience with online advertising a plus
- 1+ years experience in a business-to-business environment
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.