Our Client Success team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
India market. Be part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
* Support and educate small to medium sized businesses on Indeed’s Hosted Job product
* Conduct account walkthroughs with all new clients
* Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
* Assist with new client account setup
* Help clients evaluate their success on Indeed
* Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools to be passed to the sales team
* 1 year of client servicing or support experience.
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Passion for customer service
* Excellent attention to detail, written and oral communication skills
* Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
* Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.