Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Content Support Associates are tech-savvy, dedicated, collaborative and have strong customer service skills. You will play a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and supports our free Hosted Jobs product.
We want self-starters who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for helping clients and delivering measurable results, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
- Support and educate small to medium sized businesses on Indeed’s Hosted Job Product
- Conduct dashboard walkthroughs with all new clients
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients evaluate their success on Indeed
- Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools to be passed to the sales team
1-3 years experience in a business-to-business environment
Experience with online advertising a plus
Passion for client service
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
This role is for 6 months
- Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.