Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Our Content Support Associates are tech-savvy, dedicated, collaborative and have strong customer service skills. You will play a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and supports our free Hosted Jobs product.
We want self-starters who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for helping clients and delivering measurable results, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
- Prospect opportunities using internal, proprietary tools to be passed to the sales team
- Support and educate small to medium sized businesses on Indeed’s Hosted Job Product
- Conduct dashboard walkthroughs with all new clients
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients evaluate their success on Indeed
- Use internal tools to contribute to increasing indexed job content
- 1-3 years experience in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with online advertising a plus
- Ability to navigate through software programs and spreadsheets
- Passion for client service
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can learn quickly and apply knowledge to various situations
- This role is initially for 12 months
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.