Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Indeed.com is looking for a full-time Contingent Workforce Program Manager.
In this role, you’ll be focusing on providing the best experience possible for our extended workforce as well as internal teams looking to engage with an extended workforce. You will establish processes and infrastructure that support an extended workforce and create and drive the programs that help meet the organizational objectives for growth. You will develop, manage, and oversee a critical program that allows Indeed to provide internal teams with the resources they need to meet business goals and objectives. You will partner with other managers, business units, engineers, and IT teams to set strategy, build support processes, and drive an efficient workflow that will impact the entire organization. If you enjoy technology, creative problem solving, and working with diverse and intelligent people, this position is a great opportunity to learn and make a difference.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Experienced with extended workforce opportunities and challenges
- A fast learner and self-starter
- Exhibits keen attention to details
- Adept at evolving in a constantly changing technical environment
- Interested in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Communicates well both verbally and written
- Able to work individually and within a team
- Build out a program that will be the intake for all contingent worker needs expressed by business teams specifically in the US - but reach will extend to Canada and South America, potentially overseas as well
- Oversee end-to-end Indeed’s Extended Workforce population by managing service delivery and continuous improvement of numerous people processes
- Oversee operational processes for sourcing, interviewing, contracting, and onboarding of contingent workers through traditional MSP model as well as SOW engagements
- Engage with business stakeholders to support their people resource needs & partner to determine appropriate use of FTE, Contractors, SOW, and BPO solutions
- Implement, monitor, and oversee key performance indicators (KPIs) for various contingent workforce operational processes
- Partner with Legal, Information Security, IT Compliance, Engineering, Procurement and other teams to ensure seamless operations
- Mentor team members and share knowledge acquired
- 5+ years experience in leading Contingent Workforce, Managed Service Provider (MSP) operations or client leadership, Professional Services Category Management/Sourcing, or Recruiting Operations
- 5+ years experience in the engagement processes (sourcing, contracting, onboarding, escalation management) for temp workers, contractors, consultants, outsourced workers, and other SOW workers
- Experience with Managed Service Provider offerings and/or outsourced services procurement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Global experience a plus
- Prior experience working with Jira and/or Workday is preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.