Date published: 9-Jun-2017
Our mission.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
The Contracts Analyst is a highly organized individual with excellent attention to detail, who provides administrative and contracts support to the Indeed in-house Legal team. In addition to working with our existing processes, this person helps make matters even more efficient.
This position supports Indeed’s corporate legal team and global stakeholders as we continue to grow around the world.
The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently on projects, and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
About you.TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTION BELOW IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Manage intake of all contracts via the “contracts alias” email inbox and conduct correspondence with all stakeholders regarding status of contract requests
- Track all contracts through the contract lifecycle, including drafts, modifications, executions, amendments and renewals
- Conduct thorough initial review of contracts in relation to internal legal thresholds and criteria
- Collaborate closely with Procurement team on review of all contract requests with vendors
- Collaborate closely with Sales on revenue contract requests
- Intake, complete, and circulate vendor registration documents for clients
- Maintain electronic/paper legal files and document repository across all Indeed functions and entities
- Collaborate with team to obtain officer and director signatures on legal documents
- Prepare shipping labels and compile documents for mailing
- Collaborate with Indeed’s Finance team to manage legal invoice intake and review, and track payments
- Assist in-house counsel and other teams on ad hoc research and projects as necessary
- Coordinate tasks with other departments
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Paralegal, legal or government experience welcome
- Strong organizational ability and a demonstrated track record of managing urgent projects concurrently
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the company while ensuring compliance with set processes and procedures
- Confidence in communicating with members of the board of directors and senior leadership team
- Strong customer relation/service experience
- Ability to formulate new ways of doing things
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Professional and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication
To be considered, you must include the following into the 'Cover Letter' or 'Note' section of the application process:
1. Why are you qualified for this position and why do you want to work at Indeed?
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.