Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
The Legal Team in Dublin is looking for a highly motivated Contracts Counsel, Procurement, to join our team to help protect Indeed when it purchases goods and services. You will review, negotiate, revise and administer contracts between Indeed and third-party vendors and provide legal administrative and contracts support to all functions across the company globally. You will be responsible for negotiating, writing, reviewing, summarizing, researching and executing a wide variety of vendor and procurement agreements including master services agreements, purchase agreements, license agreements, confidentiality agreements, marketing agreements, and other general business contracts both domestically and internationally. In this role, you will write and review contracts from many angles at once and draft them in clean, precise and direct language. You are tech savvy, possess strong project management skills, and are comfortable working with people all over the world. We are seeking a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, and is passionate about problem solving while showing great attention to detail.
- Review, negotiate, and draft agreements with vendors providing goods and services to Indeed
- Manage the contract lifecycle, including drafts, modifications, amendments and renewals
- Triage unusual contract requests and appropriately escalate to the EMEA Legal Counsel
- Work closely with the Global Procure-to-Pay team on all vendor contracts
- Develop template agreements for various uses
- Work closely with Contracts Analysts
- Research international law regarding contracts and treaties as necessary
- Ensure each contract is in compliance with applicable laws
- Act as the point of contact for contract management globally and advise on contractual rights and obligations as well as legal risks and business terms of various deals
- Remain up-to-date on legal/regulatory updates affecting contracts and agreements
- Create and update policies and procedures to improve the vendor contract process within Indeed
- This position will report directly to the EMEA Legal Counsel
- Member in good standing with the Irish bar
- Qualified lawyer with at least 2 years post qualified experience
- Experience negotiating and drafting contracts
- Solid understanding of corporate law
- Flexible, well-organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced internet and technology environment
- Ability and desire to work independently and with little oversight is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to provide samples of work on request
How to apply: We value attention to detail.
Please submit your resume and cover letter
In your cover letter, please:
- list 3 factors/risks you would consider when evaluating whether Indeed should enter into a contract with a vendor; and
- explain why you want to work at Indeed.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.