Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Interface and collaborate with internal stakeholders, and externally with suppliers, to negotiate Procurement related Contracts, Mutual Non-Disclosures and Statement of Works in a centralized global Procurement model. Drive and coordinate reviews, as well as negotiating and administering all company Procurement contracts to ensure company standards are adequately met.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide global support for Procurement contracts administration, including managing, redlining, negotiating and finalizing company agreements.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers to efficiently drive the contract review and approval process to completion.
- Analyze and validate all aspects of incoming Procurement Contracts and documents such as non-disclosure agreements, software-as-a-service, master services agreements, applying general contract and intellectual property principles knowledge to independently address a variety of contract issues.
- Conduct initial review of all incoming contract requests and correspondence to identify any terms that vary from corporate standards to ensure accuracy and compliance, recommend appropriate modifications, collaborating with internal stakeholders and other internal organizations as may be required.
Skills & Attributes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate contract concepts effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding of contracting, professional services agreements, including all indirect spend, software licensing and intellectual property rights and principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to develop close working relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external customers.
- Superior organizational and project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to effectively multi-task, reprioritize and work proactively and independently to meet deadlines and drive agreements to conclusion.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Law related degree preferred).
- Minimum of 5+ years related contract management experience, including International experience (Purchasing qualification (APICS) preferred).
- Privacy laws (PII) and GDPR knowledge
- Proven experience in reviewing global contracts. Working knowledge of Contract Lifecycle Management tools.
Prior experience with Contract negotiations.
- Preferred Skills / Additional Notes
- Corporate agreements knowledge a plus.
- Strong customer focus, can-do attitude and a passion for producing high-quality work.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Computer literate, MS Office, and Google Suite knowledge.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Reports to the Manager - Global Contracts Manager.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.