Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
In this role, within Corporate Marketing, you will be responsible for creating direct response marketing materials across media - DR-TV, direct response radio, mail, print & digital. You will work closely with Indeed’s SMB Marketing team to create a pipeline of direct response marketing communications that will help Indeed achieve its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
As a Copywriter, you will conceptualize, write and produce highly effective direct response advertising across a multiple channels. You will work as a team with an Art Director and, on occasion, iteratively with our advertising strategy, production and transcreation agency partners to create best-in-class direct marketing communications.
As a data driven tech company, we couple Data with Creativity - continually measuring advertising performance to
optimize performance and effectiveness of our marketing communications and advertising campaigns.
- Create persuasive, conversion focused marketing communications using established direct selling techniques.
- Work with an Art Director and external production partners to create advertising for all direct media channels - DR-TV, print (direct mail), radio, digital (email).
- Work with actors, voice-over artists and producers in studio to produce final film / radio ads.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders & external agency partners to form one team.
- Work with international teams to ensure advertising concepts work across other languages and cultures.
- Work hand-in-glove with the SMB marketing team to iterate and optimize campaign performance to improve conversion rates and reduce cost-per-acquisition.
- Effectively communicate and articulate thoughts and creative ideas across the organization and to project stakeholders.
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver highly effective and effective creative work
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven ability to create big conceptual ideas from a marketing brief
- Is equally comfortable working on a global DR-TV advertising campaign, crafting impactful emails, or writing effective SEM copy.
- Demonstrates mastery in creative writing for direct marketing materials with the greatest attention to detail.
- Can comfortably deliver copywriting within constraints of the medium and channel they will be displayed in.
- Is excited to work within our current brand voice, and help us evolve it as new opportunities arise.
- Continue to grow and improve Indeed’s direct marketing guidelines and develop a repository of DM templates.
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines and overall project goals.
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on.
- 5+ years experience as a DM Copywriter within a direct marketing agency or similar who has won effectiveness awards for his/her work
- The ideal candidate has experience of working in a global organization or for global clients; he/she is well-travelled and ideally has worked overseas hence has experienced different cultures and mindsets to aid his/her work.
- It is essential for the successful candidate to have both a digital and offline background
- Innate creative flair that manifests itself in many ways e.g. empathy, insight and inspirational problem solving
- Flexibility and willingness to react quickly to the changing demands of the business
- The ability to understand and interpret background information
- An understanding of the various target audiences for whom material is being prepared
- BA/BS in English Literature, Journalism, or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
PDF, Website, URLs of samples are encouraged.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.