Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Provide world-class marketing copy across multiple mediums on a variety of projects, from small pieces to multi-channel campaigns
- Develop creative concepts against project briefs
- Collaborate directly with creative peers, directors, producers and stakeholders to form one team
- Use your good judgment to make wise decisions in response to feedback from marketing stakeholders and creative leadership
- Communicate ideas effectively
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality copy on-time, occasionally under tight deadlines
- Has a strong portfolio demonstrating world-class copywriting skills across a range of marketing projects, preferably for a global brand
- Has proven ability to create big conceptual ideas from a marketing brief
- Is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Is passionate about supporting and evolving a global brand
- Is driven to take on new challenges and own their work
- Sees the opportunity in every project, from a single marketing email to a seven-figure paid media campaign
- Can comfortably deliver copywriting within constraints of the medium and channel they will be displayed in
- Is excited to work within our current brand voice, and help us evolve it as new opportunities arise
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, such as working with an advertising agency or internal creative team
- BA/BS in English Literature, Journalism, Advertising or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships across teams and across cultures
- Experience working on global brands preferred
- Bonus points for creative advertising awards
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.