Date published: 5-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is seeking an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to help position the company with influencers and top-tier press outlets. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience communicating with a variety of external constituencies. He/she will have extensive experience working with C-level executives.
The role will be responsible for developing Indeed’s corporate story, building and maintaining relationships with top-tier media outlets, maintaining message consistency across the organization, coordinating with Japanese parent company, and identifying and maintaining key metrics.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience working with senior executives, a strong network of media contacts, and a portfolio of top-tier media placements.
- Develop a corporate communications strategy to increase Indeed’s profile with top-tier media and influencers
- Identify case studies and stories to tell to illustrate Indeed’s corporate position
- Pitch Indeed’s corporate story to top-tier media outlets
- Support senior executives on a variety of communications issues, including briefings, presentations, reports, and interviews
- Influence and maintain metrics and data that are used to communicate the Indeed story
- Coordinate with Japanese parent company on a variety of communications issues, working closely with corporate communications
- Develop corporate press materials, such as talking points, FAQs, and fact sheets
- Contribute to the overall strategy and activity of the global corporate communications team
- Partner with investor relations team on key projects and issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in corporate communications
- Prior experience working with C-level executives, experience partnering with investor relations team a plus
- Strong top-tier media contacts with reporters/editors at a wide-range of press outlets
- Experience working as part of a global communications team
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to work with strict deadlines is essential as is working well under pressure
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.