Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 250 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
- Perform market and competitive analysis to develop deep insights into target sectors of the HR tech and business applications landscape
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative analysis to develop strategic proposals; influence senior leadership through presentations and written communications
- Develop relationships with entrepreneurs to deepen your understanding of the market and source investment opportunities
- Prepare investment proposals, perform due diligence, and execute venture investments into early-stage companies
- Ongoing investment portfolio management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practice experience
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, hedge fund, or product management in the technology industry
- Operation or product management experience in a technology company is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of HR Tech industry a plus, but not required
- Critical and independent thinker, comfortable with ambiguity and information overflow
- Executive presence and potential to be thought partner to senior leadership and entrepreneurs
- Structured planning and project management skills
- Pursuant to the SF FCO, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.