Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 200 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
- Conduct market and company analysis for each market space to identify our opportunities
- Define space and analyze market including TAM and fits to our business
- Create long and short list of the companies in the space and assess them to support execution decision
- Conduct effective data analysis and reporting with understanding of business objectives and strategies
- Understand company data sources and structure and gather critical data / information from stakeholders to ensure quality
- Support to set objectives, goals and set detailed business plan and set KPI to help new business growth
- Set requirements for reports, dashboards and alerts for BI team if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative coursework (ex. Economics, Engineering, Finance…etc)
- 3+ years experiences in a business analytical role in Consulting, Technology, Finance, or Sales/Marketing Analytics
- Experiences in SQL and / or Google Analytics
- Strong problem-solving skills to break down problems and analyze data sets accordingly
- Experiences in BtoC website analysis and / or HR industry would be plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.