Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 200 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
The role reports into the Head of Integration, and is located in Austin, Texas. We are looking for a highly motivated M&A integration specialist to join our team. You will be a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment. As a manager, you will display a solid understanding of a wide spectrum of skills in the M&A integration field, such as compliance, acquisition related governance, cross-functional due diligence, testing processes, PMO, integration assessments, and workshops. Most of the work is cross-functional and global in nature, and each deal is sponsored directly by C-suite executives. You will need strong leadership and project management skills in order to lead groups of senior team members, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with senior executives. Ultimately, you will have a proven track record of delivering an issue-free integration strategy that realizes all deal goals.
- Work on the integration of mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions from due diligence through to integration and beyond
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance and Accounting, Tax and other cross-functional teams through each phase of any given project
- Apply developed subject matter expertise to solve routine and complex business issues within established guidelines, seeking approval as needed, and implementing appropriate alternatives
- Lead projects end-to-end to ensure they meet all scope, timeline, budget and quality expectations; you will identify an appropriate critical sequence of activities and milestones to achieve the desired degree of integration into the core business
- Develop and track KPIs to capture deal value; quantify business impact
- Manage internal and external resources with a team size generally up to 30 people
- M&A integration specialist with 6+ years’ experience
- Experience working with technology companies; HR technology market experience is a plus
- Solid understanding of business and operating models in the technology industry
- PMP & Six Sigma certifications are a plus
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Engineering background is desirable; MBA is desirable
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment; resilient
- Clear thinking, inquisitive, structured, organized, sense of urgency, and self-motivated
- Average 10% travel, can take up to 50% during peak periods
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.