Date published: 21-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
We are looking for a motivated CorpDev Lead to manage multiple strategic M&A and investment projects. You are our candidate if you are passionate about helping people get jobs and create a better future of work. You also have to be a self-starter who can enjoy uncertainty and explore opportunities autonomously in a goal-driven environment.
- Design M&A and investment strategy in specific markets
- Analyze industries/markets and provide intelligences internally
- Identify, screen and value M&A and investment opportunities
- Drive internal decision making process
- Facilitate cross-functional team to execute M&A deals
- Lead transition from deals to business operations
- Bachelor’s degree MBA strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Product Development or Business / Corporate Development in the technology industry, especially in HR Tech or software industry
- Passionate about using technology to create better future of work and people’s life
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy uncertainty
- Project management skills for long-term and multiple projects simultaneously
- Facilitation and communication skills to engage cross-functional and cross-border team
- Savvy in data analysis and problem solving
- Strong in business acumen and structured thinking
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.