Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the short and long term growth of Indeed in tandem with our organic growth efforts. Members of Corporate Development work closely with multiple departments within the organization to identify and evaluate acquisition, investment and partnership opportunities. Every month, over 250 million people count on our company to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help bring more partnerships, products and services inside Indeed that help people get jobs.
We are looking for a motivated Corporate Development Manager to manage multiple strategic M&A and investment initiatives. You are our candidate if you are passionate about helping people get jobs and creating a better future of work. You also have to be a self-starter who enjoys uncertainty and explores opportunities autonomously in a goal-driven environment.
- Design M&A and investment strategy in specific industries
- Analyze strategic markets and provide intelligence to key internal stakeholders
- Identify, screen and value M&A and investment opportunities
- Drive all aspects of M&A process including valuation, term sheet preparation, due diligence, negotiations
- Facilitate cross-functional teams to execute M&A deals
- Drive internal decision making processes
- Lead transition from deals to business operations
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Product Development or Business / Corporate Development / M&A in the technology industry, especially in HR Tech or software industry
- Passionate about using technology to create a better future of work
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy uncertainty
- Project management skills to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously and/or long-term projects
- Facilitation and communication skills to engage cross-functional and cross-border teams
- Savvy in data analysis and problem solving
- Strong in business acumen and structured thinking
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.